comment
menu Home chevron_right
News

Former MP Susan Nampijja improving

| January 30, 2012

Former Rubaga South MP Susan Nampijja is reportedly out of danger, following the Saturday night attack she suffered.
Nampijja was attacked at her home in Kitebi, a city suburb, leaving her with serious head injuries.
The Rubaga South MP Ken Lukyamuzi, father to Nampijja says she is now talking and smiling, which she couldn’t do yesterday.
He says results from the scans conducted indicate that she didn’t suffer any form of brain or skull damage.
Lukyamuzi says they now have hope that she will recover soon.
The other two people who suffered injuries from the same assailant are also reportedly improving steadily.
Meanwhile, her suspected assailant Godfrey Mukisa who is said to have poisoned himself after the attack is being guarded by CID officials at Mulago Hospital.
Mukisa who is at Ward 3rd is still throwing up, with the doctors trying to detoxicate his body.
Access to him is limited, with a few relatives keeping watch, in addition to the security operatives.
Nampija and her ex-boy friend Mukisa have been battling over property and the case had been reported to the police.

Written by




This area can contain widgets, menus, shortcodes and custom content. You can manage it from the Customizer, in the Second layer section.

 

 

 

  • cover play_circle_filled

    01. The Grind with Patrick Kamara hosts Hon Dr Perez Ahabwe
    Patrick Kamara hosts Hon Dr Perez Ahabwe

  • cover play_circle_filled

    The Grind with Patrick Kamara hosts Hon Dr. Perez Ahabwe

play_arrow skip_previous skip_next volume_down
playlist_play